The obvious question going into the season is if RSL can take that next step and win on the road.
While there is reason to be hopeful, and people point to the playoff 'wins', I think a lot of it remains to be seen. Some of those wins were actually ties with penalty shootout wins, and the final was the same on a neutral field.
I'm not saying the performances weren't clutch, just that they still have something to prove. I for one think they have a little leeway, what with winning the cup and all :), but I also still have the bad taste of frustrating regular season away performances in my mouth.
It seems that they're taking the right approach though, and it all starts tonight. I'm super excited, and I hope we all get to see them be the team we know they can be.
Go RSL!
No comments:
Post a Comment